Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

For my Giulia 1300 TI (Euro / 1970), i'm looking for the 2 hoses which are originally fitted between the brake fluid reservoir and the brake lines in the upper left corner of the engine bay.

Originally, these were tubes wrapped in white cloth. It would be great to find anything that resembles these original tubes, but hints on were to find usable replacement tubing would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Robin

·
Super Moderator
11,550 Posts
BMW's of the same vintage as our Alfas used separate brake/clutch fluid reservoirs and master cylinders connected by flexible tubing. It is available from BMW parts suppliers. Here's a link to this tubing on the website of a company called 2002ad, who is a supplier of BMW 2002 parts here in Southern California: http://2002ad.com/storeworks/view_item.cfm?id=1349

This hose has a rubber-like inner hose, covered with a blue fabric wrap. It looks quite "vintage". I suspect that BMW parts suppliers there in Belgium will carry it as well.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info AlfaJay, appreciated!

If these could now be found in a white color instead of that hideous "Smurf" blue, the world would be a better place... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts