Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am trying to find yellow driving lights for my 105’s. Not fog lights you attach to the front bumper as they seem readily available but those that fit in to the original driving light set up. I have the same model Alfa’s to the below? I have checked classic Alfa, alfaholics and centreline Alfa parts but struggling ? Anyone have any ideas ?

I have heard you can also paint the lens but that sounds like it could be a problem ?

Help needed ?

Please see attached photos.

Cheers
John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
You‘re looking for something like this.

Not sure about shipping down under, but these are still available here in the US.
Correction. The correct part is 4412A (5-3/4” dia.) not 4415A (4-1/2” dia.) for the proper diameter on a GTV.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stefan Goetzelmann offers them as well. Located in Germany, not sure about worldwide shipping but I think he

·
Registered
151 Posts
John - are you also going to get some American bases so they will fit the GTV? They wont otherwise. I would miss the brightness of the high beam lights personally.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Rowan, was not aware they were different ? I here you on the lack of brightness but just an itch I need to scratch. Cheers JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
I actually bought yellow film to wrap mine...made specifically for this purpose. HOWEVER, I must REALLY suck at wrapping, because for the life of me I cannot seem to get the wrap on nice and even without bubbles or creases! The bulb itself is quite round and spherical, which makes it hard to wrap with a flat piece of wrap. I have gone through two rolls and get frustrated and throw it out...I think I'll just buy them now LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts