Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am in dire need of a CV axle (car is currently undrivable because it is so bad) and cannot seem to find an outer assembly for a manual/abs car. There is a company is Australia that sells them but I'm in the USA and would rather not order from across the globe.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I think I have a pair that were rebuilt by the PO of my 164L-they came with the the parts stash and have never been installed. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair. PM me if you're interested and I'll dig them out of my "guest bedroom".

·
Premium Member
26,712 Posts
So what do you need just outer CV joint? Just get whole axle for 5-speed with ABS serrations.

Do you have your old axle nut off already and inner allen head bolts loose?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I have a pair that were rebuilt by the PO of my 164L-they came with the the parts stash and have never been installed. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair. PM me if you're interested and I'll dig them out of my "guest bedroom".
I'm definitely interested. How much for both?

Not a problem, let me know?
Will do, I'm looking at a few options right now but I'll be in touch very soon if I need one from you.

So what do you need just outer CV joint? Just get whole axle for 5-speed with ABS serrations.

Do you have your old axle nut off already and inner allen head bolts loose?
Have not pulled the old axle off as I'd rather not keep the car on jackstands with the uncertainty of when exactly I am going to get the axle, but I will definitely need to pull the joint out very soon.

·
Registered
8,763 Posts
I've only had one off...It was fun! I had a 3/4 drive strong bar with a 4 foot extension and it was tough!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts