Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been looking for this book, titled "Il Meglio di Quattroruote - Alfa Romeo Giulia" (The Best of Quattroruote - Alfa Romeo Giulia) for a while LINK: Click Here but no one seem to carry it in the States. Anybody here on the BB own one? I'd like to know if I can buy it here in the States (I assume that I can buy one from Quattroruote and have it shipped if that's the only option)!!

Thank you in advance,

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
I have one that my friend in Belgium sent me. A truely wonderful book!!
I know that he ordered the copy that I have. Maybe he can give me his source.
Randy

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
I bought a copy of this several months ago, it's really very good. All the reviews of Giulia models from 1962-77 (including 4R, GTA, TZ/TZ2) are shown in perfect facsimile, with extra notes and publicity shots. Of course, it's all in Italian ...

ISBN # 88-7212-536-7

A very good Christmas present for an Alfista!

Try Chaters Bookshop in London, they ship worldwide.

Alex.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
With the ISBN number that Alex provided above, you should be able to go to any of the larger bookstores (Barnes & Noble, Boarders, etc) and have them order a copy for you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've got it.. !!

Wonderful Book !!

Alfistement

Alfabiscione

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hello all,

I have been looking for this book, titled "Il Meglio di Quattroruote - Alfa Romeo Giulia" (The Best of Quattroruote - Alfa Romeo Giulia) for a while LINK: Click Here but no one seem to carry it in the States. Anybody here on the BB own one? I'd like to know if I can buy it here in the States (I assume that I can buy one from Quattroruote and have it shipped if that's the only option)!!

Thank you in advance,
I have 1 book on order but can still at more. Price will be around $40 but you still have to include postage from my zip 20132 VA to your home.
Postage from Europe is very expensive.
So let me know.

Happy Motoring
Rob

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you all for the response. Now I REALLY want one!!

Rob,

Do you know how soon you will be getting it (air vs. surface), and whether it's a hardcover or softcover version (I heard that they exist in both format)? I know that the shipping is very expensive, especially with the current exchange rate (Quattroruote is charging 6.20 Euro for the surface mail and 20.77 Euro for Airmail: this is almost 31 USD just for shipping!!).

Thank you,

I have 1 book on order but can still at more. Price will be around $40 but you still have to include postage from my zip 20132 VA to your home.
Postage from Europe is very expensive.
So let me know.

Happy Motoring
Rob

·
Registered
505 Posts
As much as I know it's a hard copy and I will have it send by surface mail, it will take way longer but the waiting is the best part of it,lol.
I will call to get my price on Airmail.
I will let you know.
Happy Thanksgiving
Rob

·
Registered
268 Posts
nice book indeed, have it here. Good pics of TI Super with drum brakes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts