Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the title pretty much sums it up. I'd like to get the aforementioned center caps for my parents for the aftermarket OZ Racing wheels on their 164 for Christmas, but I haven't been able to find anyone selling such a thing.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Get a universal set that fits into the opening on the center of the wheel and apply your sticker or 3D vinyl of choice. Available all over the web. 55mm is a popular center cap size.

·
Super Moderator
10,634 Posts
Get a universal set that fits into the opening on the center of the wheel and apply your sticker or 3D vinyl of choice. Available all over the web. 55mm is a popular center cap size.
Another BB member (was it you, racingswim2006?) referred me to Car brand center caps ? Online shop 3D wheel center caps I ordered a set of Alfa logo, 55mm discs for the aftermarket wheels on my Duetto. They took a couple weeks to arrive, but the quality was great. And the price (including shipping from Ukraine) was incredibly reasonable.

I found some artwork on the web which I sent to 3dcarstickers.com. The Alfa artwork displayed on their site looks kind of cheesy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts