Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
looking for a set of inexpensive light weight wheels for a giulietta, 15x5 or 6. I see that saabs from the mid 80s fit (at least that is what I have heard) any others?
got to be somewhat reasonable in looks for that era.

bruce

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Oh yes big differance. thats why your big 15" wheels are so cloose to the drums.
There are some sites out there that sell nice wheels One fare site for wheel for your car is OKparts in Germany I think its okparts.com Or [email protected] and theres [email protected]
You will have to pay up to 200.00 a wheel for those.
I wish I knew how to put links up . but go on the web and ask about alfa wheel and links form Alfa sites.
Please share your finds we would all love to see what your car looks like and with the New wheels tooo.
Enjoy
peter

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hell, I wanna see what the Giulietta looks like now. :) I only recall seeing pictures of PSk's historic Giulietta racer posted here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is a shot of the SS with Hein Brand's wheels.

I need some help before I get some Slipstreams from Rota, not in charactor but light.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Very Nice

Thay look graet!!!! But I know there heavy. How do you like them? what size tires and make are you running and did you have to use spacers on the front?
Thanks for a wounderful shot!!!
Peter

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peter
aside from the weight I like the wheels. I am using 1/2" spacers in front and Kumho 165 tires. The tires are very talkative, but it doesn't seem to mean anything.
Just thinking I'm leaving a little behind at the track, but on the street they are great.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thanks for the info!
take look at Motor sports forum for some nice Race shots.
If you can could you take a photo of your seats for me and send them or post them please. I am looking for seats that do not sit to high. in a sprint 101.

Thanks Looks great

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Peter, are you telling me to look in Motorsports to see the "ebay race car", I know I have compromised the originality of the SS a bit but .........

be happy to get some pics for you, those are sparco seats out of a 74 gtv. (what the seller said)
yeah, I know, seats are difficult to
"fit" in these old cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts