Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Alfa Romeo wheels. I believe these wheels were a factory option for the 78/79 Alfetta USA version. Size is 6x14, bolt pattern is 4x98. Being 40 years old, they have a little corrosion, but should clean up nice. There are 5 total. Located in Denver. I would like to get $250 for the set, but am open to offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I can ship to CA if you pay freight. I will need to find some boxes and have the tire removed from the 5th wheel, so might be a few days before I can ship them out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
wheels

Are the wheels gone? If not could you send the pics directly so that I can blow them up? Any Idea what the centerbore/mounting ring dimension is?

Thinking around 58.2mm or 2.176 inch - going on a non alfa install so kinda matters.

Thx Dee

·
Registered
6 Posts
After a little more research this is what I came up with for the affetta wheels

4x98 bolt pattern

73.1 mm or 2.878 inch hub

or might be a odd ball hub as Lancia, Fiat, US/Euro spec'd Alfa's?

56.6 mm or 2.228 inch hub

58.2 mm or 2.291 hub is a Fiat 124-131/Lancia beta exact fit size - not sure why that was floating in my head?

And if you can measure the backspacing that would be great - and how you measured it.

Thx

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Bump, Bump, Bump

Maybe now I can email - cuz I got 5
do some research, not to be mean but in the beginning there is a "sticky" for new members that give info as to what you can & can't do. It instructed me well with the "ins & outs" of the board. And today , I'm better off for taking the time to educate myself.

BTW, it takes 10 posts :smile2:

Also, there is a "testing area" to increase posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
oops, excuse me. I guess I need to go back and carefully read the rules again. :grin2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, well, well - @ 5 the PM went thru
I have his email and a reply from him

I'll let U guys ponder on that for a while and let's keep this post (3 1/2 months old and almost dead) at the top of the list without using the B word.

But now I'm at 6 and as happy as can Bee :smile2:

Thx D Bee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts