Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a great deal on a set of OZ wheels for my Milano Gold. 16X7.5, ET30. questions...
1. The car is pretty low-will 205/50-16 tires work? I have Verde gauges, and the speedometer reads quite a bit faster that actual speed with present 205/45-16 tires, so I'm trying to get a taller tire to compensate.
2. My lugnuts are too short. IAP, sells a different lugnut which appears to be longer for their Panasport wheels. Is that the answer?
3. With regards to question 1, I am going to raise the front end slightly, so that it is about 1cm. lower than the rear. Will this enable me to run the 205/50-16 tires?
4. Is a 7.5" wheel too wide for the 205/50 tires?
Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been following your adventures, Grant. I guess I'll set the ride height and go from there. Ken has some serious rubber on his car! I'm gonna try to get a pic posted tomorrow or Sunday. I would really like to get a tad more sidewall height than the 204/45's for a little better ride. I'v got sport springs, Bilsteins, and lots of poly. Some of our roads, while nice and twisty, are a bit rough.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!
I have done a bit more research and it looks like 30-35 ET is the zone. I'll probably stick with 205/45-16 tires. Also, I have 2 of the Gold gauge consoles in my parts stash. Even thought the orange looks cool I'd rather have more accurate speedometer. I prefer speeding to be a conscious choice. I'll post a couple of pics of the OZ wheels, and the Borbets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.