Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes these? They are 5x98 7x16, reverse side says made in England. I would like to order caps for them if possible before sending off to get refurbished. I was planning to put them on my 89' Milano after installing acquired Verde flares and rear wing. But alas the wife has claimed them for her latest acquisition saying it’s not fair that I have all of the unique wheels :eek:. I would clean and repaint them myself but one has a good warp in it, so best to have them all done elsewhere for a good match. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If anyone has a set of the early Youngblood 15 inch wheels with gold center I would be most interested :D.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Sorry, no idea what those wheels are, nor do I have any centercaps!

BUT........

She's right......they would look great on her "new" 164!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I take that back. They look similar but not exactly like them. The centers and lip are different. The Imolas were also 16x7.5

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, no idea what those wheels are, nor do I have any centercaps!
BUT........
She's right......they would look great on her "new" 164!! :cool:
I know :p.
They look like they are TSW Imola Wheels or replicas of them.
Wow, they do resemble those allot. I have older TSW's on my Q. Even after TSW stopped selling 5x98 bolt pattern I remember for a while you could still get billet blanks and have them machined. Hey that brings a question to mind that I don’t think has come up. Since the 8C is Maserati based, what will the bolt pattern be?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts