Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a sample of my collection. If I am reading something, there's a good chance it's one of these books. From left to right are: Alleggerita, Alfa Romeo GTA, and Trans-Am. As you can see, my favorite car is the Alfa Romeo GTA. Also pictured here is a copy of an Autodelta blueprint and a reproduction of the Alfa Romeo GTA owners manual.

Post a picture of your favorite book. Let's see what all the BBer's are reading.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Anthony!!

Where did you buy these books?

I always drop by Autobooks in Burbank and I thought they have a decent collection of "auto books," but they have neither of these!

Thx! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
my books

The Alegeritta book is a limited print book. From what I hear, they stopped print a couple years ago, good luck finding one.

The Alfa GTA book is by Maurizio Tabucci. That book may sill be in print, I got mine at Concours Italiano a couple year ago. It was the only one for sale there that weekend. Haven't seen one since except for on ebay about a year ago.

I got the Trans Am book at Border's Books. I believe it was $40, you can still get that one. Try Amazon.

I highly suggest getting those three books, they have so much valuable information. I lent mine to Simon last nght. He will be a walking GTA encyclopedia when he gets them back to me!

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Anyone know where I can find the "Alegeritta" book? It's all about the history and specs of GTA cars.

My searches have turned up empty!

:(

·
Supporting Vendor
4,406 Posts
OK guys, only because I love y'all...

This is probably the best book store on Earth. I visited them in Milan a few years ago and had to be dragged out of there. Now you can order online.

http://www.giorgionadaeditore.it/

·
Registered
378 Posts
That Zagato Fulvia Sport Competizione book looks like one I'm thinking about buying. My dad once gave me the choice between restoring a Fulvia Zagato and a 67 GTV. I ended up choosing the GTV. As for my race car, I'm building a giulia super, but when I was a kid my dad had a Fulvia HF I wnated to build real badly. As much as I love Alfas, having Lanca Fulvia HF race car would be pretty bad ***.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts