Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
But Mad North-Northwest
11,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's the deal with this Milano Verde that keeps showing up for sale in Vacaville? I swear I've been seeing this car on Craigslist for six months now. Anyone taken a look at it?

1988 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde

Absolutely no purchasing interest, just curious as to what's wrong with it...

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Travis K has seen it. He said it needed a lot of work. I think that used to be Universible's car. It has the non-ABS conversion.

Tom, I can pick those shocks up in the next couple of days. Thanks for holding them!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yea, i went and looked at it/drove it and from what i have seen other verdes for sale for its not really worth more than about $800 or so. The body is nice, but the seats are trashed, the gauge cluster does not work at all, the shifter linkage is so sloppy you cant tell what gear its in, if you go around a hard left turn gas pours down the side of the car out of the gas cap, it has mostly sat for he said about the last 5 years, and he has no maintaince records at all, etc. Really the only good things are nice body/paint, and it has momo rims and steering wheel that are in good shape. It also has about 220k miles on it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts