Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Giulietta Red Interior:

Long ago I owned a black 1961 Giulietta Spider bought in 1962. The vinyl seats were a very bright tomato red color.
Matt

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Hello,

I've seen different shades of red in restored Giulietta spiders. Does anyone know or have photos of what the correct red interior should look like?

Thanks!

Afshin
This is the bright red. There was also a darker blood red.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi, i show you mine this is me spider with complet red intérior,
and i would like to know if it's an spécial options conform or not

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Red interior

Bonjour Cgvv

The red on your '56 would have been the bright red & yes the black piping is correct on your seats. The white cars came with the option of red seats/black piping or black seats/white piping.

From the pictures of your car, there are a few incorrect items, the steering wheel should be black together with the steering shroud which should be crackle black - if there is no one near you who can do this, you can ship it to Omnicron in the UK, they are Lancia restoration experts and do wonderful crackle finishes on items. If the steering wheel is not cracked, ordinary brake fluid does a great job of stripping paint off plastic parts without damaging them. There should be no wood finish on the instrument panel either.

Beautiful Spider - what is the chassis & motor numbers and do you have more pictures

This is an archive picture of a '59 750D white with red interior -the extra matting on the floor is not original, it should be rubber mats & carpets just like George Kraus' car

Salut
Greig

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts