Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are these parts? (Spider S3, most likely.) Something to do with the seats, perhaps? One is... or both are... obviously missing a piece, does it matter?

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Out of 162 viewers no-one had a clue? I'm not happy... but at least I'm not the stupid one ;) Seriously, what are these? Or someone merely dropped them among the car parts?

·
Registered
183 Posts
What are they made out of?
How long and wide are they?
Are multiple edges broken, or just the ones on the right side of the screen?

It almost looks like if you rotated the bottom one 180 degrees, it would mate up with the right side of the top one.

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
just fishing here but...

What are the dimensions of the parts? Could the two pieces have been joined (at their respective broken ends) as one unit when new? If so, could that part have been some sort of gasket that fits under the rear license plate light bar or some other assembly with 3 equidistant features (note the cutout notches)?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clever thinking, guys... I would not have guessed it, but now I'm all but sure this is one part broken in two pieces. I'll check it out when I get at it again. I'm missing the rear license plate light so I'd be grateful if it was that, but I think it's larger. We'll see.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well done, guys, it's really one piece! But still no idea what it is... About size, see the comparison with the rear luggage rack. There aren't many parts that big. It might well be something completly alien. No markings, just an inverted "2"; never seen anything like that on Alfa parts. (Might be something the lizard men use to spread the chemtrail?)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts