Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
What motor does it have would be a good starting point. It has bumpers found on 2000 GTV and possibly second series 1750. Look to have the Alfaholics GTA style grill with 1750 era center grill.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Regardless of what year, what engine, bumpers, grille, etc.... Headlight buckets from a 1750 or 2000 GTV will work.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I wonder what relatively new member Jrrrrr is up to. I surmise that is not his GTV in Post 1; He doesn't know what it is but likes the look. And he wants same NOS inner light assemblies for some reason without telling us about his Alfa.

k

·
Administrator
17,563 Posts
If he is wanting that grill setup he needs to purchase from Alfaholics as they make those. That is not the original Alfa Romeo grill

I work with computers so a pretty quick typer but it really helps get better answers by asking clear questions :)
Pete

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Correct Yes I want to use the Assemblies on another Custom Grill
I just didn't have time on the short Breaks I had today to explain
I want seek out and purchase

·
Administrator
17,563 Posts
I just checked ClassicAlfa.com and they sell 1750GTV and 2000GTV reproduction grills and there is no mention of there being a different US version. Yes for the 1750 the indicator/park lights were in a different position but pretty sure the grill is the same

Pete

1 - 20 of 33 Posts