Alfa Romeo Forums banner

What Wheels Best Suit a 105?

• GTA

Votes: 300 51.0%
  • Cromodora

Votes: 125 21.3%
  • Minilight

Votes: 105 17.9%
  • Other (please post a convincing photo)

Votes: 58 9.9%

• Total voters
921 - 940 of 1002 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Classic Alfa they are not BBS . This is Personal 6x14 and they are 5 spoke wheels however I am still looking for 1 and That set as well as few more will be for my cars as I have 4 spiders and 3 other 105 alfas .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry that is not mine . I have friend that has some BBS however not for Alfa . This photo of the Personal wheels is taken from Internet . I have only 3 and I am looking for one wheel like that to complete set .

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Thanks Davbert. Where do they say Hayashi. I have the picture blown up with my reading glasses on. Still can’t find it!

Do you know anything about them? Weight?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
lol, you are looking too hard....right on the wheel caps. :)

i dont no off hand the weight, they used to be very popular with rx7s, 510s, merit of toyotas etc. most of the vintage ones were extremely light weight before the age of potholes in all our roads that todays SUVs effortlessly glide over.

build quality can very, some decent, some are too light weight and fragile like a true race wheel. some are made in japan, some made in italy (casted ones). the rage in japan in the 70's was anything from italy was cool thats until the 90s when they started to make much better wheels themselves.

all the best

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Does anybody know where the Autoparco (Japan) TZ/TI Super replicas are made? They are 6in wide where everyone else's are 5.5 and look just enough different to make a difference. None of the other vendors seem to sell them yet, last time I checked, Autoparco's price was competitive. I'd think a single company wouldn't be able to do that. Dunno, maybe they have an aluminum foundry down the street that makes wheels in small batches . . .

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
One more ID question for the group. These wheels say “performance” on the front and “made in Australia” on the back. They are 14x6. Anyone know what they are?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Performance Challenger , older wheel , probably 80's 90's. made in Aus. Performance now source wheels from other countries including Challenger.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
campys

as far as i’m concerned, they are no longer available. i bought my set recently from an alfisti and i cost me a LOT!

921 - 940 of 1002 Posts