Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got under the car yesterday and found this!

Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Wood Sidewalk

Road surface Wood Rectangle Asphalt Font

I guess it is the result of 3 years driving on the shocking roads here in Tuscany....

· Premium Member
1969 1750 Spider Dual 45DCOE (converted)
274 Posts
I would love to go back to Tuscany and rent a vintage Alfa to tour with. My wife and I stayed in Vicopisano on a couple of trips and really enjoyed driving the countryside. One trip we went down the Amalfi Coast, the wife did not enjoy me enjoying the drive:rolleyes:
Ever heard of anyone that rents vintage cars there? Seems like it could be a lucrative endeavor.

Reactions: GTV18

· Registered
1,925 Posts
I went through two of the sump guards in about three years of driving in New Jersey. Loved watching the sparks roll out from behind when driving home from the girlfriend (now wife of 30 years) house late at night. That is what the guards are for! :)

Reactions: Peter A

· Registered
183 Posts
I would love to go back to Tuscany and rent a vintage Alfa to tour with. My wife and I stayed in Vicopisano on a couple of trips and really enjoyed driving the countryside. One trip we went down the Amalfi Coast, the wife did not enjoy me enjoying the drive:rolleyes:
Ever heard of anyone that rents vintage cars there? Seems like it could be a lucrative endeavor.
Actually there are several. We rented from a place called Spider lifestyle and did a tour but I think this was down near Naples. We also rented a Fiat 1100 in Florence and they also had Alfas to rent, but I don't know the name of that place

1 - 5 of 5 Posts