Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
75 T: 16x7.5 O.Z. Racing Superturismo with 215/40 tires
Alfetta: 15x7 (I think it's 7) Mille Miglia Stefan with 205/50 Pirelli PZero C. Sanded them down and repainted in a "Titanium" color, looks great!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I've got 9 of these for the car. They are 14x6 with an offset of (if I've measured correctly) 24mm. The only markings on them are "14x6JJ" and the word "Performance". If any one can tell who makes them, and what they are called, I would like to get three more. That way I can have two complete sets for the slicks, and one set for rain tires. I'd also like to find two of these three new wheels with a 33 to 35mm offset so that I can get my 205/50's inside the rear fenders without them rubbing.

Thanks for any help.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I almost forgot: I have a spare set of Momo Vega rims. Don't know if they are for sale though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
REPOST....previous pic link died

:rolleyes: Here is a duplicate picture of my wheels. I had linked my previous post to ar-spider.com but it has ceased to exist. So nothing new. Just reposting the info from before:

14 x 6 Daytonas. I don't know manufacturer for sure....but know they are not Campangolos......maybe FPS. Modified 50mm center caps cut down to fit the 48mm hole of the wheel.

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
135 Posts
[The only markings on them are "14x6JJ" and the word "Performance". If any one can tell who makes them, and what they are called, I would like to get three more. [/QUOTE]

Hi Gifford,

These rims are a long way from home. They are made by 'Performance' and Australian company, very popular in Aus & NZ.

Ian
68 - 1750 GTV

·
Supporting Vendor
4,408 Posts
I believe those "Performance" alloys used to be sold through AR Ricambi in the US>

Joe

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Azzurri GTV said:
15x7 Exip's with a 25mm offset.
Those are the same wheels the PO put on my Spider, with Pirelli P4000 tires. (I can't confirm the offset on mine, though.) He claimed to occasionally get some tire rub. I'm assuming that new bushings will help that.
Any idea how hard it would be to get another wrench for the lug nut covers? I keep mine in the glove box (in case I get a flat, how would I change it otherwise?) but I'd like a spare to keep at home. I haven't looked into it yet. Are they the same for all of this model wheel, or would I somehow have to specify the pattern on the wrench?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Farace said:
Those are the same wheels the PO put on my Spider, with Pirelli P4000 tires. (I can't confirm the offset on mine, though.) He claimed to occasionally get some tire rub. I'm assuming that new bushings will help that.
Any idea how hard it would be to get another wrench for the lug nut covers? I keep mine in the glove box (in case I get a flat, how would I change it otherwise?) but I'd like a spare to keep at home. I haven't looked into it yet. Are they the same for all of this model wheel, or would I somehow have to specify the pattern on the wrench?
Since it appears you have the same rims as i do i would contact www.international-auto.com 1-800 726-0555 they should have some of those wrenches for sale. You have a really good second question, i realy haven't thought about it untill today. I would think that the wheel wrench would be universal for that model rim but just to be sure i would give international auto a call because that's where i got my rims.

·
Registered
145 Posts
These will go on the Ti when I can get some panasports.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
My GT1600Junior wears MOMO 14x6 (are they called VEGA??)
My GT1300Junior now wears 14'' steel wheels but I also have its original 15x4,5 Firsats
My Giulia 1300ti wears original 15x4,5 Firsat steel rims

I have also
- GTA1600 original Campagnolo 6Jx14 (4 pcs)
- GTAm original Campagnolo 6Jx13 (5 pcs) - (6x13!!! very strange numbers - does anyone know what car wears them?)
- MOMO Indianapolis 6Jx14 - need painting.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yes, these are called Momo Vega's

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
i have 2 sets for sale, but they come with either a 74 GTV or 78 Spider.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'm looking at a GTV parts car with 14x6 Momo wheels. They look like the BBS or Ronal "latice" style wheels. Anyone know if there is a demand for these? There isn't much left of the rest of the car!

Erik

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
On a more mundane note, lets talk about lug nuts . . . . .

I've got the OE lug nuts on my Spider now and they're pretty bad appearance wise. They don't polish very well and aren't up to the appearance of the Campagnolos which I just sprayed and clearcoated.

Does anybody know off-hand what the size and pitch of the lug studs are and a source of chrome/shiny lugnuts that aren't $6 each . . . . and maybe available at some of the chain auto stores?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
M12x1.5mm, at least the 116 cars have that, all newer cars have M12x1.25mm.

61 - 80 of 886 Posts