Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nice rims! I'd like to see a close up shot of one of them.

I used to own a black Spider. If that's your project Spider, which looks sweet, is that yellow Spider your donor car?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I like those rims! Looks similar to the common Daytona, but I dig the polished aluminum and dark gray.

Post more pictures of your Spider in the Photo Gallery, peferably outdoors on a sunny day. :) She looks great.

On project #2, I thought that windshield rake looked too steep for a Spider.

Here's a shot of the black (lowely '81) Spider I used to own. A little off-topic, but it shows the OG Turbinas.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
My Wheels

My Milano Verde has 17" x 7.5" Stilauto wheels with Pirelli P7000 205/40/17 ZR's. There are pics of them under the Milano section. I think the post's title is "New Member."

·
Registered
127 Posts
generaljimt said:
64 giulia has Stil-Auto 6 star and the 93 164L has 17" Anteras.
Generaljimt,

that was kind of a quick note about your 64's wheels. What size are they and do you have a picture of them?

thanks
Bruce

·
Registered
484 Posts
My 64 giulia sprint (Kai's favorite car) is listed in the photo gallery section under my 64 giulia sprint gt. You may have to go back a few pages to find the thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damien -- Need a new project? What would the Berlina look like with Daytona stars?

Btw -- what size were the BWAs in your pic?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Great Spider Tito! The Panasports really look sharp on her. Where did you get that yellow? It reminds me of a pearl yellow 300z I had. Great color!

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
233 Posts
I really love this car! The paint is a bit faded but original. I believe its called giallo prototipo ar119. She is in the shop for a complete restoration and unfortunately I can only visit her after work. If Im lucky I will have her back in time for New Years.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yes Tito, great looking Spider . . and nice Panasports!

John,

My first Spider, a '74, was the same color. I believe it was Alfa AR-119 Canary Yellow.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hey Tito:

It will be worth the wait. Bet she looks like new when she comes home. I always hate sending them in. It usually takes several months but when she comes out.......bring a rag to wipe the drool.:)

Hey Kai:

You should have kept that one. Its a great color. It is nearly identical to the shade of the pearl yellow Nissan was using on the 300zx in the 90 and 91 models. Now we see where Nissan got the great idea. The color is not such a bright yellow that it makes you go......look at that fool in the yellow whatever...... Yet its a great yellow to make the car stand out in a sharp way that doesn't look overboard. Again, great color and great car!

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great look Tito, The panasports and Michelins really look period correct on your Spider. The Yellow is Striking, If this is the before picture, I can hardly wait to see the after.

41 - 60 of 886 Posts