Alfa Romeo Forums banner

381 - 400 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ex-England......( Brand ???....somebody help ! ) on 1750 Mark One.....

and....

The AR's Phone Dial....on 156......

·
Registered
490 Posts
Romeo said:

Sure...they fit ..........

Alloy from Peugeot...............

Can you show some more pictures of this alfa? It has a step front and 4 headlight "smoth nose" grille? :eek:

·
Registered
182 Posts
João Vale asked.....

" .....Can you show some more pictures of this alfa? It has a step front and 4 headlight "smoth nose" grille? ......"

Sure can.....

Pix 1 : A variety of AR parts........ 2000 GTV Bumper , 2000 GTV Headlights , 2000 GTV turning Lights , Giulia grill , GT 1300 Junior bars , A step front hood , New seats , Door mirrors , Amber spot lights , white roof.........

Pix 2 : Correct rear bumper , correct rear lights , ....a newer AR badge....., a centered rear exhaust pipe.............

.......and the kid is really has a great fun driving an AR .....with the a set of Peugeot wheels.....

..............and a high rev 4A-GE engine.....from a Toyota.........

VVVVVVVVVVRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................

·
Registered
182 Posts
Pat wrote.........

".............Now, is this a Sprint GT with a 1750 fascia grafted on, or a 1750 with a step-nose hood/fenders welded on?....."

Hmmmm.....sounds like a Shakespeare reborn.......to be...or not to be............

I guess this AR is leaning toward the GT 1300 Junior....as the dashboard has 2 bumps that housing a speedo and RPM meters......

....unless those bumps are another add-ons

......................................................................................

Maxbg said, " Show me the money.....urrr.....the Giulia Sedan...."

My pleasure.....a Giulia Sedan...coming up !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Dear Alfa Hopper,

Your wheel sure looks great. It even has the " Alfa Romeo " embossing. Must be a really rare find !

The attached pic shows a 14 x 9 1/2" , 3-piece " Speed Star " I plan to put to the rear of my revived GTAm project. ( Hopefully , it would be done right ...this time around ! )

Romeo

Attachments

381 - 400 of 886 Posts