Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were on a '69 Berlina that I bought in '86 in CA which I believe came in from Mexico (some papers in the trunk). I owned it for several years and replaced them with stock 69 Berlina caps. They are non-metallic/composite material. The outer half is painted silver matte but looks to be "chrome" underenath at a couple of scratches. The inner half is clear with black & "chrome". There is a ring of a "chrome" and black with "Alfa Romeo", inside this is a similar racing checkered design in "chrome" and black, and inside this is a green guadrifoglio with white background. On the back is embossed "Brevettato". They are very usable and quite unique. See photos. If anyone can ID these, Id appreciate it. I have them up on e-Bay right now. Contact for questions.

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vat Are Zose HuBcAps

Thanks for the info. I've never seen them domestically (US) and have been to quite a few Alfa paddocks & Concourses. Were they for US cars or Euro/WW?? Guess they found their way onto my 69 Berlina for awhile and then into my parts cabinet. they are for sale on e-Bay right now. Thanks again, Bruce

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Related Former Thread Link

See this link in the BB for related info. That article is linked here also. Link 1. Link 2..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts