Alfa Romeo Forums banner

What is your daily driver?

130K views 709 replies 281 participants last post by  930cabman 
#1 ·
Perhaps there has been a thread like this before, but I thought that I would start up a thread so you can show us a picture of your daily driver. Here's a picture of my 1999 BMW 528i as it looked when I bought it off of the floor last winter. Even though I upgraded to Dinan Stage II it's not as much fun as my Subaru WRX STi that I had last year, but a lot more comfortable especially with our potholes that we have here in Michigan!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
nope. they came that way. and, the back one isn't chromed because it's a spare. i plan on getting new tires soon, so i don't want to get the flat repaired just to get new tires. spare works fine for now.

#6 ·
This one has a sunroof. I've had it since about October. I bought it from George Caro. I'm the third owner.. Someone by the last name of Bothwell (I forgot his first name.. it's in the records though) bought it new. Are either of those people on here?

Haha, yeah, the corner light.. that's what happens when you drive your car on ice.. The fender is messed up too (I have a replacement in my garage) and the door is slightly messed up, I'm going to get that fixed soon.

#7 ·
I currently am driving my Wife’s high school car which we still have. It’s a '88 VW Cabriolet and it’s all white on white and nothing masculine about it. Boy do I look silly going around town in it but it gets me where I’m going.

#13 ·
I drive my Alfetta almost every day, unless I get a wild hair and drive the Spider into work. Mabye one day I'll get a normal car again...the Alfetta is getting to be too rare to risk driving it in southern california traffic every day.

Too bad the new GTO isn't included in the latest round of discounts. Looks a bit bland, but man it can move...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.