·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
What is wrong with the rear of the car?!
:rolleyes:Doesn't have a personalized plate.:(

And for those that don't read German.

Altogether 16 versions of the constructed Giulietta-successor the Bertone-coupé went in series. The elegant, schnörkellose and at the same time powerful design Bertone meisterlich succeeded. In four Hubraumvarianten, there were the powerful like robust row fourth cylinder that controlled all two waiter situations camshafts. The 1750 is already as small Exot and in this "race version" counts it probable an original, for the front and Heckspoilersatz (3-teiliges Kunststoffkit) required practically a new varnish the vehicle that found based on the high costs therefore hardly use. Around misunderstandings before prey here the chassis-Nr. AR-1385083. it is actual a 1750er!

The Alfa runs italotypisch, i.e. with vigorous Sound and is a real rocket (the 2000er equal). The transmission turns cleanly through, what one cannot maintain in all Alfas of the series. The varnish is beautiful, to be sure no longer mint. The interior equipment seems to be original, roof sky is good, genause as well as the interior disguise, the driver's seat is has no longer the best and the Amaturenbrett a tear. The motor was revised by the way. The exhaust fume concern is super just as the substance of the vehicle could be removed, whereby some smaller rust place (z. B. at the Heckspoiler, passenger door below), what however after rd. 36 years is manageable and is for a sports car historic to classify produced south of the Alps sooner than negligible.

The battery functioned well (still have I extra changed), the tires of wise also a good profile up and service working (oil, candles etc.) stand short-termed not. The vehicle comes from Switzerland, became however verzollt so that it can be allowed rel. quickly in Germany. The course achievement is is without guarantee the amount of the before owners unknown because in Switzerland the vehicle certificates newly are issued in every owner change. In the Alfa, I can recognize no larger work, however I would not let go with it immediately to the TÜV and test the brakes, illumination etc. as a precaution. The Italian is based on the age of more than 30 years H allowance capable (ca. EUR 192, -- motor vehicle. -tax p.a.). One can move it also on a longer stretch (am even many hundred km gone). There and again bockelt the Elektrik something, i.e. the disks wiper goes out no longer. Trifles, with which one must live as an Oldtimerfan simply somehow, would try to worry me however until auction envoy yet therefore.

If you have justified professional and qualified questions, I answer this gladly per enamel. Examination and sample trip in earnest interest possible (please mark bring along, there cancelled). Vehicle stands in 78224 singing (Lake Constance).

Would please me now already tremendously on similar descriptions and Alfaangebote here within the next days in Ebay, I love it, really!!

General: The opinions to the condition of Oldtimern are again and again dispute subject: Windy bidders that extol a good condition and the buyer who stands before a half ruin, that is bad. Just as well described vehicles and interested parties, who search almost with the magnifying glass for any a scratch, also that doesn't have to be. I have myself striven the vehicle realistically to represent and hope that this is arrive me, nevertheless kommmt regard it just in such vehicles again and again to subjective (Fehl-)Einschätzungen, therefore once again: in earnest interest!

So beautiful, sporting and rare it now however also is, must separate me I, pull want to be hold must set because my friend "Stormy Kounga" of the ivory Coast to me, for young beauties and old cars an expensive joke, there one (n) simply priorities. So isses!

And now once ran at that offer!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,212 Posts
The rear of the car, in the area of the trunk lip, has been restyled. Someone added sort of a lip, raising the height of the deck lid. It doesn't look bad, but it certainly isn't original. Is Chris Bangle the seller?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi all.
Front grill and rear lights also isn't original for 1750 GTv euro specification.
Probably from a 2000 GTv.
All the best.
Bill

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everybody has his own unique taste, but modifying the car like that, distorting the lovable bertone lines is like changing the personality of the car in my opinion.

But again, everyone has different likes...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
How to take a magnificently styled car and destroy it in one easy lesson!

The ramblings of the seller make me suspicious too. What's the ivory coast got to do with anything? All that makes me think is that it's a Nigerian type scam.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The ugliest waste of metal, paint and oil I ever had the misfortune to lay eyes upon. Personally, I would lower it slowly into a giant vat of cow poo and leave it there. I would rather blow torch my kxxxxxxrs off than own that mutant!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi.This car has been for sale on an auction site in Switzerland before.It has obviously been purchased by a German and now advertised in E bay.de.Unfortunately the English translation of the German text is very bad, if anyone wants a better translation they can contact me.
Dominic Gulotti in Switzerland

·
Registered
505 Posts
I think that rear facelift was just a brilliant idea on how you can increase the luggage boot capacity. Probably the owner' wife complained she couldn't get rid of all her shopping and the car should leave, unless.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts