Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have tried nemerious times to get on the site and it just says under construction.I am wanting to purchase the colored centercaps for my 164 as well as the fog lights. does anyone know who else might sell these parts or whats going on with the site???:eek:

·
Premium Member
9,747 Posts
i have tried nemerious times to get on the site and it just says under construction.I am wanting to purchase the colored centercaps for my 164 as well as the fog lights. does anyone know who else might sell these parts or whats going on with the site???:eek:
I only have a couple left but more coming in soon. Sold out of all my stock within 2 weeks on these:

http://www.alfissimo.com/index.php?productID=303

Ciao!

Jason

·
Registered
48 Posts
alfabill

call him at 1-800-mud-alfa....this is Mastro Subaru in Tampa. This is the only way I remember his number. Ask for Alfabill, they will direct you to him......He is a really cool guy.......

·
Alfa-Less
506 Posts
I am wanting to purchase the colored centercaps for my 164
I just received a second set from Alfa Parts in Berkely.

Part #606-52-886 is a set of (4) for a 15" Spider alloy wheel.
I am not sure if it is the same diameter for a 164 wheel.
$44.00 including shipping.

-Rob

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
call him at 1-800-mud-alfa....this is Mastro Subaru in Tampa. This is the only way I remember his number. Ask for Alfabill, they will direct you to him......He is a really cool guy.......
Except that this is his day job. Although they were/are an Alfa dealer, the parts he sells through AlfaBill.com are a side job and people probably shouldn't be calling him at work about them...

Bill's a great guy, I just wouldn't want him getting into trouble at work.

Joe

·
Registered
84 Posts
i spoke to alfa bill 2 wks ago he is still at mastro subaru in tampa.call him if u dont talk to him speak to pete mastro.he can still get u whatever u want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts