Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'64 Spider Normale (Bought new), now "abnormale"; '91 Spider Veloce
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While installing new carpet system in my S4, I keep finding questions to put before you experts. In this case, the thumbnail image IMG-2093.jpg shows a 20 Amp fuse in a non-attached holder, under the driver's-side dashboard. [The image highlights the fuse, itself (somewhat "yellow-ish") plugged into the fuse holder, with leads; I find it difficult to trace these leads.] With a multi meter, I measure no live voltage on either side (internal contact) of the fuse holder. Incidentally, the fuse checks out as OK, not that this aids in searching out the fuse's control function.
Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While installing new carpet system in my S4, I keep finding questions to put before you experts. In this case, the thumbnail image View attachment 1612646 shows a 20 Amp fuse in a non-attached holder, under the driver's-side dashboard. [The image highlights the fuse, itself (somewhat "yellow-ish") plugged into the fuse holder, with leads; I find it difficult to trace these leads.] With a multi meter, I measure no live voltage on either side (internal contact) of the fuse holder. Incidentally, the fuse checks out as OK, not that this aids in searching out the fuse's control function.
Any ideas? Thanks.
I overlooked saying the key was turned on, but engine wasn't started, when I did the multi-meter test.
Regards.

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,509 Posts
Correct, that's the inline fuse for the A/C blower unit. I do not believe the S4 Spider has a second fuse under the hood.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, that's the inline fuse for the A/C blower unit. I do not believe the S4 Spider has a second fuse under the hood.
Once again, I'm beholden to you kind respondents!
BTW, I don't see any such second fuse under the hood. Regards, Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts