Alfa Romeo Forums banner
3841 - 3855 of 3855 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
After 4 1/2 years of ownership I've decided to put my '69 1750 Spider up for sale.

Since there were so few UK-supplied RHD S1 1750 Spiders made - &, consequently, they rarely come up for sale - it was difficult to determine what the current value might be so I've opted to enter in Silverstone Auction's last sale of the year at the NEC...

·
Registered
1978 Spider Project
66 Posts
After 4 1/2 years of ownership I've decided to put my '69 1750 Spider up for sale.

Since there were so few UK-supplied RHD S1 1750 Spiders made - &, consequently, they rarely come up for sale - it was difficult to determine what the current value might be so I've opted to enter in Silverstone Auction's last sale of the year at the NEC...

Love that color - Apple Green? Plan to paint my '78 that color someday.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have been running Champion plugs, they look ok. Are Bosch recommended?
thanks
Champions are fine. If they are old and tired, a nice new set of plugs with the correct gap would be nice. Also check for the vacuum lines for leaks and make sure your air filter is clean.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Love that color - Apple Green? Plan to paint my '78 that color someday.
It's officially 'Verde Vivo' - which I think is referred to as 'Apple Green' in the US.

It's one of those colours that can look quite different according to the lighting conditions ...

·
1,942 Posts
Fixed a leaky differential on my duetto.
Installed a fresh seal, fresh sump gasket and put black Permatex on the threads and splines of the input shaft and bolt and the drainplug.
Not pretty but no more oil slick on my garage floor.

Bicycle part Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Gas Machine tool

3841 - 3855 of 3855 Posts