Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know these wheels I would really like to get some. I have been looking for this particular wheel for about 2 years now. It was recently on ebay and I missed the auction.

Thanks Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does Anyone Know What These Are?????

Hey Okiealfa
Thanks for the input but I don't think that these are Vegas if you look at the holes they have a very different shape to them. They are something pretty unique, Does anyone know what these are or better yet where I could buy some?

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
304 Posts
No, they are not Vegas. I am sure I've seen them or something similar here in Italy (perhaps they are by Mille miglia or Stilauto or some other minor italian brand). I will check it out, and I hope I will be able to give you some information soon.
ciao

·
Registered
32 Posts
On page 76 of David Owen's book"Alfa Romeo Alwasy with Passion" he shows a 1977 Spider with wheels similar to those. They do look slightly different than the picture you have. Also, it is a right hand drive car, so maybe it was not offered in the States.

Marc

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I have a set and I still don't know what they are. But they are cast aluminum Italian wheels manfactured to fit Alfa Romeo (Giulias) of all types from 1300 to 2000 cc (at least that's what the tag on the inside of the wheel infers). The style certainly seems early 70's. There are no casting marks of any type that would typically ID them as wheels made by Campagnolo, Cromodora, Mille Miglia or any other Italian wheel manufacturer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I have a line on a set if anyone is interested. Of note the alfa centre cap says Milano. That’s pre 72

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I have a line on a set if anyone is interested. Of note the alfa centre cap says Milano. That’s pre 72
Can you post a picture of the center cap? Based on input from other wheel discussions, the foundry is most likely Delta in Milano.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts