Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought another 164. This one is an 1992 164L auto white with saddle int 108 on the clock. My guy at the Sacramento Brashers auction was the only bidder. It went on auction last week starting bid at $800 and no takers. It is really clean runs good with cold a/c. The only issues were the front bumper had a crack on one side, the passenger side window makes a clicking sound, and an exhaust leak at the header where it meets the down pipe. So the stable is one richer, for now.

Pics soon.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
I bought another 164. This one is an 1992 164L auto white with saddle int 108 on the clock. My guy at the Sacramento Brashers auction was the only bidder. It went on auction last week starting bid at $800 and no takers. It is really clean runs good with cold a/c. The only issues were the front bumper had a crack on one side, the passenger side window makes a clicking sound, and an exhaust leak at the header where it meets the down pipe. So the stable is one richer, for now.

Pics soon.

Congrats. Looking forward to the pics. How about pics of the whole collection? :D

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here the pics that I took today,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More of course,

Attachments