Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend, I plan to try and find the source of the annoying noise from under the hood of my 86 Spider, get drunk, tighten the timing chain, check the tranny fluid, clean my fuses and holders.

Anybody have any exciting plans for the weekend?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I am going to a hamfest in Enid ok. with my son Dan. possibly see that squirrel in the park again. I will take my camera this time.
cliff

·
Registered
276 Posts
I heard there's an Alfa meet at Balboa park this weekend so I'll see what details i can gather and head out there in my beat up Alfa.

·
Super Moderator
10,166 Posts
Brewtech - "Balboa Park"? Isn't that in San Diego?

If you're in Northridge, the local show this weekend is at Woodley Park in Van Nuys on Sunday. Checkout bestoffranceanditaly.com, or the "events" section of the BB.

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,154 Posts
Off to a football game Sat, BC lions vs Calgary, I've got platinum tickets :D

·
Administrator
16,621 Posts
This weekend, I plan to try and find the source of the annoying noise from under the hood of my 86 Spider, get drunk, tighten the timing chain, check the tranny fluid, clean my fuses and holders.

Anybody have any exciting plans for the weekend?
Well, I get to go to work. I'll probabaly drive the Alfa to work & home again...

BTW, Duke - maybe you should re-arrange the order of things you have planned. Do the 'get drunk' thing lastly...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Brewtech - "Balboa Park"? Isn't that in San Diego?

If you're in Northridge, the local show this weekend is at Woodley Park in Van Nuys on Sunday. Checkout bestoffranceanditaly.com, or the "events" section of the BB.
there ya go! I wasn't sure. There's a place close to VanNuys called Balboa Lake, hence that's why I got confused.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Getting to gether with some Alfa buddies and do a convoy to the Miss. Gulf Coast. The weather is going to be great for topless crusing. There may even be some bikini clad babes on the beach for our viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice (but chilly) top down drive along the shore of lake Michigan, then softly sobbing into my beer while I get her ready for hibernation.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Going to the auto shop to see if they have some feeler gauges so I can check/set the valves on this thing....getting some paint and supplies for the license plate area (old paint is faded and yucky in general).....maybe clean up the engine bay, order hose kits, etc. Fun times. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts