Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get my Webers restored and rebuilt?

Haven't been to successful using the search function.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had my Weber 40's rebuilt and restored by Gordon and couldn't be happier. A work of art. We worked in concert with Gron Parry for correct metering for my particular application - 2 Liter. Head work by Richard Jemison, plus a set of his cams, plus modified venturies, 32 MM, by Richard Jemison with air foil shape to improve flow. Great people to work with through any project budget.

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Thanks for your positive comments guys. I appreciate it and work hard to keep my Alfa friends happy.

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
This is a good pair of large-top 40DCOE2's (1960) I just finished for Keith Goring at Alfa's Unlimited. Keith thinks they might be the dirtiest he has seen. They came out as new.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Um, there is NO paint on Keiths Webers. Just the restored original finish. That is the ONLY way I do them. Ask my customers! Keith Goring 860-542-2599.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
This is a good pair of large-top 40DCOE2's (1960) I just finished for Keith Goring at Alfa's Unlimited. Keith thinks they might be the dirtiest he has seen. They came out as new.
that's just awesome work....I've tried to do this before, and it takes a lot of work to get them to that level...well done!

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
The fact that Keith Goring sends Webers to Gordon for rebuild is, in my opinion, a very strong recommendation for the quality of Gordon's work.

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Keith has fun sending me odd stuff. Richard Jemison as well. I can see how engine builders don't want to spend time on restoration of Weber stuff when it can run into time better spent.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Anyone know were I can acquire a fuel line setup as seen in gordon's pics? Robert
Ummmm... yep. From Gordon. He's one of a handful of craftsmen who is certified to do aircraft fuel line (Ferrari) like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts