Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Any information on where to find the best price for the following?
(1967 Duetto 1600)

1. Rubber soft mounts for dual Weber 40mm carburetors. A dual mount to tie intake 2 and 3 together, might be nice.
2. Support plate for dual Weber 40mm carburetors.
3. Aftermarket performance air-cleaner that best fits Duetto. Possibly a sport ram filter. (My current K&N sport air filters hit against the engine bay frame.):eek:

For the future, possibly one of those multi spark MSD ignition things.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello-

I have a set of Supersprint curved velocity stack/air filter assemblies that are almost new. Check IAP part #62310. Perfect condition. List for $410.00 I'll take $250.00 for the pair.

PM me if you have interest.

Thanks!

Scott

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am still searching for a dual Carburetor mount to tie intake 2 and 3 together.

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
I am still searching for a dual Carburetor mount to tie intake 2 and 3 together.
I bought a dual carb mount from Centerline a few months ago - I believe the price is about $50.

The parts you are asking about are generally available from IAP and Centerline. Is your question whether any individuals have these for sale for less? I would be hesitant to buy carb mounts used - they degrade (e.g. crack and admit air) with time, so while an old one might cost less, it also might be junk.

Weiand air filters are curved, and fit better than K&N's in the limited space between the carb and fenderwell. Here's a photo of a pair of Weiands on my 101 spider - you can see that even these have scraped some paint off the fenderwells.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts