Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are two Weber factory manuals which can be downloaded for free.
The Service manual - file:///C:/Users/mred_/Downloads/dokumen.tips_weber-dcoe-service-manualpdf.pdf
This is 30 pages and covers stripping and rebuilding of DCOE's with text in Italian and English

The Tuning manual - https://www.lainefamily.com/images/WeberTuningManual.pdf
This is 60 pages and it covers principles of operation, Adjustments, engineering drawings and part numbers of jets and emulsion tubes, installation and troubleshooting.

They are both very good and you can't beat the price.

Reactions: jantar

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thanks for the info, i think the first link isn't working, looks like a link to a drive location, cheers Ian

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hello members,

Not for free but definitely one of the books to have when talking Webers. From the well known SpeedProSeries of books.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Premium Member
15,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
But Mad North-Northwest
11,645 Posts
Amazon's got it.

I picked up a used copy a while back. I'm with Ed, it's okay but probably not worth $50.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Olaf, do you know a source for this publication?
Hi Richard,

The source is the SpeedProSeries, published by Veloce Publishing.
Some examples were already shown.
Another one in the series is this one.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts

·
Richard Jemison
7,990 Posts
I have a shelf full of Weber manuals, part books etc. What I would like to find is one for Delortos which has descriptive applications for various jets tubes etc.

·
Premium Member
15,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This may be the only one that covers Delortos. I can mail you my copy and you can then decide if it is worth buying one for your bookshelf.

He also has a book about SU's that you might like for the MG that is in your future ;)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hi Richard,

The Competition Reference Handbook (CRH) mentions some various applications but they are all Weber related.
I wouldn't know of a any commercial book or publication with that kind of information on Dellorto carbs.
You might try Rik Zuurbier of Il Biscione in Houten, The Netherlands. He is here on alfabb as well.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Premium Member
15,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This one, Ed?
Yes, that one. I have considered buying it so I can understand why my friends in the local British Car Club are always tinkering with their carbs.

Reactions: Zagato_Olaf
1 - 16 of 16 Posts