1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think that'll happen,it's for WLs' Giulietta! He asked me to post a request on the BB for the DCD,but since finding out that a new 32/36DGV is available for $190.00,I think he's told Charlie to look into that.Thanks anyway,Phil D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Phil,

Who has DGVs for $190? It looks like mine has gone Toes Up and I'll need a replacement, too. Centerline and IAP are almost $400.

Thanks,
Mike Hollinger

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mike,webercarbsdirect genuine Weber 32/36DGV,$189.95. ebay#120888282350 Ph# 866 679 3237 What are you going to do with your DCD?Regards,Phil D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thanks, Phil. I should have thought of them. I haven't taken my DGV apart but I suspect the float has sunk. They don't make 'em like they used to, I guess.

I want to keep my DCD. I might just go back to it so I can use the original air filter.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike,Quality? There's a "Weber like" 32/36DGV being offered on ebay for $159.,Asian made,from Hong Kong.Wonder what that's like. AFA your 36DCD,there's a guy in Cumming,Ga. that is set up to re-bush throttle shafts on Webers,but don't know if he's accepting outside work and/or doing all models.I can get his information to you if you want.Phil D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Let me get back to you on the DCD rebuild idea after I get into the DGV. Rebushing the throttle shaft might cure the lousy idle problems I had with it. That and vapor lock were the main reasons I changed to the DGV.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts