Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Push hard and live
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consider this a very positive vendor review of Flying Dutchman water pump. I sent them 3 pumps for my 102 without asking for a quote. A previous poster had noted $145 as their standard price, but with some caveats in case there was more than average repair required.

I called up there about a week after mailing them to confirm they had been received. They had. "Wade" asked if I was in a hurry, and I assured him I was not, preferring a simple transaction rather than getting them done piecemeal.

A few weeks passed, and I called to check on things. Wade had been out sick (very) but was back at work. He promised they'd go the following week, which they did. They arrived yesterday as promised. He gave me a discount which I had not asked for, and freight was quite reasonable. The pumps certainly look grand, with freshly milled sealing faces, everything painted as desired, and new impellers, shafts, bearings, seals, etc. Price for each pump, including freight, was about half of what just the typical rebuild kit from Europe would cost.

Color me completely happy, and with enough pumps to see to my grandson's, and any great grandchildren's, requirements.

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts