Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'wassup alfisti? Hey this is Kie in Seattle. My brief story is I am a bike/car/nut/gearhead who happens to own/operate a small used motorcycle sales store. I've probably owned 10 Alfas but none since the 90's. Thats me in the pic below stylishly butchering turn 9 in Portland with my modded '71 GTV. 'krikey that was probably 1993 or some such thing. Sadly that car lives in Tokyo now.

Anyway, as I said, my Alfa phase came and went. Happy times those were! I'm wondering if it is bad form to post up an old Alfa I just got on trade for sale here in the classifieds. From what I can tell, this forum links to every Alfa for sale on Ebay anyway which is where I was planning to list my car. I was going to try a thread here before that though as long as that is within forum guidelines.

Thanks much~

Kie

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
I'm wondering if it is bad form to post up an old Alfa I just got on trade for sale here in the classifieds
Shouldn't be a problem IMO.
'Course the more info and pix you can provide the better.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome boys! I was hoping to not come across as just another flipper or something to that effect.

Here are few shots I just squeezed off in the parking garage. She's a '74 GTV (3023550) with the same owner since 1989. He drove the car very, very sparingly in those 22 years. A lot of resto-work (mechanical and cosmetic) was done in the early/mid 90's here in the Seattle area.

I have lots of records and history. I'll make a proper for sale thread as soon as time permits and the weather clears so I can get her cleaned up for better pics.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man! Just move the decimal point a couple spots to the right and we can talk :)

Yeah I'm sure this is a common color combo. I can tell you that the pics you see here are the first time this car has ever been digitized and on the 'net in any way, shape or form.

I'll give you $200 for it right now as it sits.

Looks like a **** nice ride actually, but somehow familiar, or mabe I've been looking at too many pix of greens w/tan interiors lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts