Alfa Romeo Forums banner

141 - 160 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Another scammer?

Can anyone confirrm this guy is just another scammer?
Had been contacted by him yesterday......has 2 posts

Happy New Year !!!

I am very delighted to source out your ADVERT request on the subject line as I have lots of spares to throw in the market. Let me know what you are looking to purchase and I will get back to you with what is available. What's your phone number? E-mail me on [email protected]
Cheers,

Ian Bremmer
Devon United Kingdom

·
Registered
974 Posts
Jluthi is a SCAMMER, aka [email protected]

Yeah, we have another scum bag, loser among us who needs to be banned. I pulled his GPS coordinates from a dhcp IP address list and reported to the police and they'll be paying him a visit in the next 24 hours. He says he's located out of Portland, but he has an Ohio address.. Now, we need moderators to ban him. He is also posting on gun forums to other unsuspecting buyers who are looking to buy a luger. Moderators, pls ban.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Scammer

!!! Jluthi offers us a GTA engine for 1400 Dollars inkl. transport to germany , nice present!!! i should contact Frank & lynette Sky , mailadress: [email protected]
Pay att.

regards
Uli

·
Registered
333 Posts
yes, confirmed. He's a douchebag
Can anyone confirrm this guy is just another scammer?
Had been contacted by him yesterday......has 2 posts

Happy New Year !!!

I am very delighted to source out your ADVERT request on the subject line as I have lots of spares to throw in the market. Let me know what you are looking to purchase and I will get back to you with what is available. What's your phone number? E-mail me on [email protected]
Cheers,

Ian Bremmer
Devon United Kingdom

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Bremmer was banned on 23 Jan.

Can someone confirm Jluthi sent a PM or VM? Jluthi is not a valid user.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Beware of "villes". Obvious automated generic post offer to sell me parts when I was asking for a specific part. Sent at 1am, 0 post count.
The spambot replied in a pm to my wanted add.

Beware

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Got a reply from "autobace". Sounds like a phish and has a Greensboro NC 27405 tag after his " John Rutherford" (yeah right -I am old enough to know who Johnny Rutherford is). 0 posts and a June 2016 join date. Sad.

My want add is very specific, but obviously he needed more info! ;)

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Simi,

Would you be so kind as to send me a private message with the message you received from 911registry?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
-Not related to Alfa Romeo cars but I have received Scam phone calls lately from #747-266-8718 and another number, letting me know that the IRS would file suite against me if I did not return their call immediately. I am sure that the IRS does not call with a recorded message threatening to sue so I ignored the call. Otherwise not sure what I should do or if I should report their number to the IRS.

Mark

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also received a PM from 911registry.....a generic reply to my want ad for one specific part. I can forward to you if still needed.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I received the following email from Paul Klein, but it may have come from the Porsche board I'm on.

Hello,
I apologize for my email. David Williams (here in copy of this email) referred me to you.

I'm looking to buy an early 60's to 80's Porsche 911, 912 or 930 Turbo.

I'm also interested on a 356 coupe or convertible.

I'm familiar with the restoration, i will consider any condition.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 227 Posts