Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Gandalf is at it again :-

Wanted :- 101 Giulietta Sprint / Spider Dashboard Gauges Wanted all three dashboard
Hi,

I still have some parts in stock I can throw your way. Let me have a list of what you are looking to purchase and a phone number to reach you. E-mail me on [email protected]

Cheers,

Ian McKellen
Devon, United Kingdom.

Can we ban this joker please ?

Steve
Yep, got the same today as well, although as a reply on my wanted ad. Have already given notice to both moderators Jim (papayam) and Andrew.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
new identity

alfah
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2014

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I still have some parts in stock I can throw your way. Let me have a list of what you are looking to purchase and a phone number to reach you. E-mail me on [email protected]

Cheers,

Ian McKellen
Devon, United Kingdom.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Got to say he's a trier, absolutely relentless, as soon as he's banned, off he goes again.
I know he's on several of the Porsche Forums, and probably every other car make Forum too.
The sad prat must sit in a room all day visiting all Forums, registering usernames and hoping for a few quid from the vulnerable.

Hope you're reading this you thieving, vile piece of s*it.
You should be ashamed of yourself

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Same guy, new BB name! This time it is "alfah", and now he has 750 Sprint parts. I knew it was a scam before I even searched his name here. He has "0" as his number of posts on the BB. Big red flag!

Here is the PM sent to me:

Hi,
Cheers,

Ian McKellen
Devon, United Kingdom.

·
Registered
432 Posts
scam

Yes I just got an e-mail from Ian today.... He said he's got 2 rims Im looking for... Yea right! Jim

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Working to see of there's anything that can be done from the admin side. In the meantime, might I suggest that anyone with a parts wanted ad, flag [email protected] as spam or junk in your email program.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ian by now has become famous! the person most of all time banned, the banned man !!

·
Premium Member
3,931 Posts
Got a PM from a member named Mellon about berlina wiper arms I need. He has no post and wants me to respond via email. Is he real or is this another scam. His PM message bellow.

Let me know via email if you still need the Pair of Berlina wiper arms.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,160 Posts
Got a PM from a member named Mellon about berlina wiper arms I need. He has no post and wants me to respond via email. Is he real or is this another scam. His PM message bellow.

Let me know via email if you still need the Pair of Berlina wiper arms.

[email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
He contacted me too about Shankle Springs. I reported him to Papajam and I think that he has been banned.

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Here is Mellon again

Mellon strikes again!!!!

Giulietta Sprint lower door spears
Let me know via email if you still need the Giulietta Sprint lower door spears.

[email protected]

This is to a earlier request for Giulietta Sprint door trim.

41 - 60 of 227 Posts