Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But it is an auto event attended by an Alfisti (me:cool::)). A wine tour to the East end of Long Island. AROC decal prominately displaced on the windshield:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,822 Posts
But it is an auto event attended by an Alfisti (me:cool::)). A wine tour to the East end of Long Island. AROC decal prominately displaced on the windshield:D
Correct event for an Italian Car Club Decal to attend but it appears to have been well hidden from view. What kind of cars are those anyway?

Almost thought for a minute the white script on her red shirt might have been Alfa related, though.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Correct event for an Italian Car Club Decal to attend but it appears to have been well hidden from view.

:eek:My error. Decal is above the Watkins Glen and Sebring decal on the left side. :mad: Clear enough for you now??

The Marque - :rolleyes: the annual Studebaker run to the North Fork:). We were all hoping to get a glimpse of "SilverSpider" but alas, he was nowhere in sight.:(

·
Premium Member
26,822 Posts
:eek:My error. Decal is above the Watkins Glen and Sebring decal on the left side. :mad: Clear enough for you now??

The Marque - :rolleyes: the annual Studebaker run to the North Fork:)
Of the South Platte River I presume? Guess it was on that third from end blue one then.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:confused:Either that or the Salmon.

·
Premium Member
26,822 Posts
:confused:Either that or the Salmon.
OK, you win, important thing did you two have a good time? My friend had a steady knocker Hawk long ago with a Olds Rocket 88 conversion pretty hot car back then.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friend had a steady knocker Hawk long ago with a Olds Rocket 88 conversion pretty hot car back then.

Yea, yea yea - he was there, a cool guy. Said you were gunna go with him but when you heard he was driving with the top down, you said :eek: you didn't want you hair mussed up.:rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts