Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just wondering what are all those warnings nights on the left of the speedo mean... oil level low? voltage low?
and which one is which...

thank you very much

thx:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alfa Chan, can you be more specific -- what model and year of car are you inquiring about? On my 74 GTV, there are 2 pods of lights between the tacho and speedo. The left pod has the lights for Hi beam, brake warning, low oil pressure and the parking brake light. The right pod has the turn signal indicator, the alternator light, the low fuel pressure light, and the heater fan light. There's also an indicator light for the hand throttle.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Velocewest said:
Alfa Chan, can you be more specific -- what model and year of car are you inquiring about? On my 74 GTV, there are 2 pods of lights between the tacho and speedo. The left pod has the lights for Hi beam, brake warning, low oil pressure and the parking brake light. The right pod has the turn signal indicator, the alternator light, the low fuel pressure light, and the heater fan light. There's also an indicator light for the hand throttle.
Thank you Velocewest...
The car I was looking at was the 71 1750 GTV. It sounds like the lights that I was wondering were installed by the owner himself. They're located on the dash, between the left pod and the driver side door panel. Outside of the perimeter of the two pods.

Thank you.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Alfa Chan the lights are for fuel pressure,
parking brake, headlights high beam, and parking lights.In that order from left to right.
The fule pressure ligh should blink a couple
of times before when the ignition is cranked.
They are from the factory.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keven said:
Alfa Chan the lights are for fuel pressure,
parking brake, headlights high beam, and parking lights.In that order from left to right.
The fule pressure ligh should blink a couple
of times before when the ignition is cranked.
They are from the factory.
Hope this helps.
THX!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts