Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1/18 Alfa Minichamps

Thank you for the reply, and yes I do everyday.Any leads appreciated. Carlos

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alfa spider 1/18

Thanks for the lead. I email him yesterday, but so far no reply. Let,s hope.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wanted Alfa 1/18

That would be great. Thanks for your trouble. Anything you need from me, just ask. Carlos

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've send him a mail in Dutch and suggested him to communicate through me if that makes it easier for him. Now wait and see...

Koen

·
Registered
26 Posts
Although I tried, he will send the model only to me (only within The Netherlands), he wrote... but I can send it to you than. He wrote that he had bad experiences with international shipments.

Although I would rather stay out of it, in this case I'm willing to take care if you like. Just to help. I can only take no responsability for the model or the shipment and maybe that makes it less interesting for you?

Please let me know what you want. We have to find out than what the costs are for international shipment.

Koen

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alfa spider 1/18

You are a great alfabb friend. Yes anything would be fine with me. The only problem is figure out the way to make the money go to you. Do you have PayPal? Thank you a lot. Your devoted friend Carlos Alves

·
Registered
26 Posts
yes I have paypal. We better keep the communication details to our own mail-accounts. Here you've mine: kbeekmann at hotmail dot com. don't forget the double nn! : )

Koen

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alfa Wanted

No my friend, I email you yesterdayand when I saw your alfa response foward again. This is the copy of the email
To: [email protected] Friend this is my email. [email protected]. Whenever you are able to figure out the total, just email me and I will Pay pal you.Also, I have been looking or the Togi on line after seeing yours wonderful collection. Never seen them before. Are the new models good?And to your knowledge, do they have a good costumer service? Thanks for all your help, Carlos Alves

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Carlos. I did not receive your mail. Anyway, | will contact hem about the Spider.

The new Togi's are of good quality and they only sell by their own site.
Unfortunately a Togi model plus shipment makes an expensive total.

The older models have chrome plated parts but the new ones have nickle plated parts and zamac is used instead of light alloy what they used in the early days.
But they are still made from the same tools.

Koen

·
Registered
238 Posts
boa noite Carlos Alves

Tenho a Spider que procura em vermelho em lisboa
se quiser é só entrar em contacto comigo

abraço

fvp

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alfa Spider 1/18 minichamps

Obrigado pela resposta. E bom saber que ainda ha aficionados em Portugal. Quanto e que o meu amigo quer por ela? Espero a sua resposta. Carlos Alves

1 - 16 of 16 Posts