Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,268 Posts
Chuck -
I second bs' comments for the most part. One thing I wish we had done in Seattle would have been to have the concours on Saturday, to give more time for spectators to enjoy the cars and to give the organizers more time to total the scorecards and resolve errors. Lots of people leave earlier Sunday and so having a shorter, less intensive scoring event (gimmick rallye?) might allow the events to run with less hair-pulling on everybody's account.
I'm sure your group will benefit from having this year's convention in nearby Detroit, which may have allowed more participation from Chicago area volunteers. From all accounts I've heard, Detroit had their stuff together and hosted a tremendous event.
Good luck - and don't forget to take every advantage of all the work done by host chapters that have gone before you - use Brian's website to get numbers from the last several conventions, nametag designs, etc....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.