Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to acquire Any alfa romeo wiring harnass gone bad for my art piece for convention. Especially would like one with connectors still attached, will pay for shipping and reasonable price. Anyone have an old bad one laying around collecting dust ???? 3 dimentional interpretation of photo help this is going to be very nice

Jerry Quinlisk
222 franklin rd.
franklin, tn, 37064

I can promise you will be rewarded, any anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a guy of his word.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Jerry,

I've got one from a Berlina. $15? I'll be in Nashville 6/20-26 so maybe I could bring it along. Although, I'm not sure what the Baltimore airport security would think. I'll see if it will fit in a large flat rate box.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill,

Either way of delivery is fine, thank you so much. be glad to meet you at airport or otherwise, can take you to your destination if you are not renting a car.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Bill definitely want that wire harnass, Sal is progressing and this item will be the last thing that will be needed, kind of a coupe de ta or however it is spelled.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Looks great! I just dug the harness out of a box in the basement. I'm not sure what it's from anymore but it's definately early 70's Alfa. Lots of connectors, fuse box (no cover) and even a couple of fried wires in there. It can ship tomorrow, parcel post $11 or priority $13. I'll PM my info. Maybe we can connect while I'm in Nashville next week.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Jerry, Coup d'etat is a violent overthrow. I think you want more of a coup de grâce, which is a finishing event.

Or maybe that wiring harness is trying to take over the world. I've never been that good at interpreting art.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Jerry, Coup d'etat is a violent overthrow. I think you want more of a coup de grâce, which is a finishing event.

I knew there was something wrong with that statement, did not listen too well in English lit classes, always too bored, thinking about poontang and such .....:rolleyes: oh yea, I was even worse in french class, Zrome

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
And sadly, I hung on every word. Especially Ms. Menach's French class. J'ai gaspillé ma jeunesse sur la vertu et l'éducation. When I should have been plotting to take over the world.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can start in July in Lexington, kinda like a preseason game against a big bunch of candy asses ........

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I feel too strong to war with mortals. Bring me GIANTS.

·
Super Moderator
12,182 Posts
Maybe lionel would like it? Just a thought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts