Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey BB, I am building a fast street 1965 GT for a customer and I am in need of a pair of 67 Veloce seats for it. If anyone has a pair in fair to good mechanical condition please let me know!

Thanks
Dorian

·
Registered
643 Posts
veloce seats

We have a set .....2000 Euro ...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, Did you ever find you're seats? I have a complete 1966 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce interior.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks Robert

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, Did you ever find you're seats? I have a complete 1966 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce interior.
I am also looking for a pair of front seats only for restoration of my 67 gtv. Any photos and price of what is available would be much appreciated.

1967GTV

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Robert,

I'm looking for a set of seats for a 1967 Sprint GT Veloce that's been in my garage in Sydney Australia for the last 20 years. Do you have any remnants from your GTV interior still available?

Regards,
Rob

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Robert,

I'm looking for a set of seats for a 1967 Sprint GT Veloce that's been in my garage in Sydney Australia for the last 20 years. Do you have any remnants from your GTV interior still available?

Regards,
Rob
Hi Rob,
I still have a complete interior.
Thanks Robert

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Robert,
My 67 GT Veloce is RHD so I'm not in competition with Steve105 for the dash. Perhaps we could account for the whole interior between us.
Regards,
Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts