Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Veglia tachometer to match this speedometer, i think it is from a 1969 GTV but not sure could also be real early 70’s too. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looking for a Veglia tachometer to match this speedometer, i think it is from a 1969 GTV but not sure could also be real early 70’s too. Thanks.

I should have the tach. I will look tomorrow and send you pics and asking price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Alfarm any update on the Tach?

Still looking for one if anyone else has one to sell. Thanks

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I have one but unfortunately the glass is cracked. Can't confirm that it works also.
Cheers, James

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the tach, BUT, its european. I have matching speedo and water temp. Have not verified operation, but if you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The speedo not perfect, looks like chrome bezel been removed in its lifetime. The tach is very nice, as is "aqua" gauge. I will test them tomorrow. They are pretty rare, I'd like to sell the three as a set, be $500 shipped. If you only want the tach, $250. Provided they all work ok.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. Love the idea of the European gauges with Italian, but since I just need the one I will have to pass. Hopefully someone else is interested, these are pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I may have one.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I have a Jaeger tach with imperial units on the oil gauge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts