Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ,
Im looking for a very Original late model GTV 6 (116 series 85 - 87) Preferably a one or two owner car very clean very tidy factory original un molested car with no issues and full history . Perhaps someone could help .
Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] .

Thanking you all in advance ,

Frank

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Well if money is no object this one looks the goods http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/cars.htm

Still, they are dreaming, that car is worth 13-14k at the most.

There is a VERY nice, original 2 owner silver GTV6 near me owned for the last 18 years by a female Dr that looks to be in her late 70's. It has 110,00 kms on the clock, immaculate.

I'm just waiting for her to sell it to me... shes close i can feel it!
All good things come to those who wait :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rang about that particular car last week as it been advertised for over 6 months.Totally agree with you - worth 12 -13k tops . not the 23k they are asking . Were rude and arrogant when I suggested otherwise . Classic Throttle and Ian Cummings classic cars are the same organisation and everything they are trying to sell is way over priced ..........So I guess Im still looking ....thanks for the heads up anyway !

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Presume you have done the carsales.com and uniquecars searches.

I was looking about 6 months ago and there were a few in Sydney that were worth a look - not all that late though - you'd be getting into the Grand Prix version, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your point of view (far be it from me to judge the illconcieved efforts of importers to shift cars at the end of their production run).

One thing to watch is those with sunroofs can be a bit uncomfortable to drive (depending how tall you are).

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts