Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some spider seats for a pre-86 spider S3. Any color and any condition. Both driver and passenger. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you looking to sell them? I'd pay for shipping. If you are interested, I'd love more details: condition, what you want for them, ... Thanks.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I would definitely consider some 86 seats. Are they intact? Condition & color? What do you want for them? Thanks!
They are intact- pulled out of my '86 after I installed Sparco race seats. My car has gone past the point of no return as a track car, so I don't think they will ever go back in. They were originally tan, but have been vinyl dyed black. The dye isn't perfect, but they look decent if you aren't looking for flaws. No tears or rips, and the cushions are in good shape. If you are interested, I'd do $50+ shipping from Texas (shipping may be a bit pricey, as I think it would have to be two boxes). I'm in the middle of a move right now, but I can probably take them out of storage and get you photos on Friday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are intact- pulled out of my '86 after I installed Sparco race seats. My car has gone past the point of no return as a track car, so I don't think they will ever go back in. They were originally tan, but have been vinyl dyed black. The dye isn't perfect, but they look decent if you aren't looking for flaws. No tears or rips, and the cushions are in good shape. If you are interested, I'd do $50+ shipping from Texas (shipping may be a bit pricey, as I think it would have to be two boxes). I'm in the middle of a move right now, but I can probably take them out of storage and get you photos on Friday.
Deal. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts