Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy, barter or con an Alfa for a Lemons Racer. The Berlina I was hoping to buy turned out to be too far gone to build. Would like a berlina or alfetta 4 door sedan but will consider all. Car does NOT need to be complete. Wrecked or rusty ok, must be repairable.... i.e. suspension and frame rails need to be ok.
I'm near Seattle, hoping to find car within 250 mile area.
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Theres an alfetta sedan on Medford c-list 750.00 I was interested but he never let me know what year it was.Also I have lots of alfetta stuff one of which is a sedan body that's supposed to be seam welded.I'm in sacramento c.a.P.M me your phone we'll talk.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have 2 Alfetta GT Coups set aside to become Lemons racers. I am willing to hand the project over to somebody who has more time. Cars are complete and ran when parked but, too far gone to be nice again. Perfect for Lemons or Chumpcar. Located in Bellevue.

Let's discuss,

Tom
206-601-0802

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not exactly close, but I know of a rusty GTV6 with a 3L in New Orleans that the owner wants to give away for just such a purpose....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Posting prices will really help those ChumpCar & LeMons eligible cars sell; they are budget-based series with a $500 cap and both require documentation of varying degrees to establish their value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts