Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am after either second hand front/rear shocks or koni reds/yellows for a 4 bolt 33 16V QV.

The fronts are the main problem but if there are any Koni's for the rear I am interested. I may also be interested in coilovers if anybody has anything.

cheers Phil

0405 674 919

·
Registered
45 Posts
Koni yellow inserts are only $165 each new. I just put a set in my 16V a few months ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got them in Brisbane from GSA wholesale (Slacks Creek to be exact), but they got them from a supplier in Melbourne. Hard to believe but they were in stock so it only took a day to get them. They were $165 plus shipping plus GST..... About $209 each when I got my hands on them.

Easy as to install with the help of an angle grinder and drill. Follow the instructions and you really can't go wrong. When setting the dampening your really have to push down hard to engage the adjuster. Just an FYI.

You probably have a 50/50 chance for the strut bearings to be toast or not. Mine were cruddy and some of the plastic was broken so they fell apart when I pulled the struts. But after I collected all the ball bearings, cleaned it all up and applied liberal amounts of grease, it all went back together ok. Or you could just buy new bearings....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts