Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a new or good used replacement steering column
multi function switch for my '86 GTV6. Any help appreciated!

Steve

·
Registered
805 Posts
You might want to give Alfa Part Exchange (APE) a call (209) 365-1383.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
IAP lists a Euro GTV6 column switch on their website @ $197-but it also says "call for availability" which is never good news. Highwood Alfa in England lists the GTV6 switch for 210 pounds.My personal experience with Highwood has been excellent. Highwood is probably the best source for Alfetta & GTV6 parts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rob,

The left turn signal does not stay engaged and only manually cancels (came that way from previous owner), I can live with that but now there an obnoxious buzzer sound at centering ,which needs to be held in just the right position to turn off. This was preceded a while back by a visible puff of white smoke and a burning smell. Neither of which were a good sign....

Let me know what fixes you've done on yours, and esp. what you want for the best
of your parts for a good used working replacement - would like it plug and play compatible, so let me know what you'd like for it, shipping to Seattle area.

Ciao,

Steve

·
Registered
358 Posts
Steve,

I have a few good used ones. Is yours missing altogether, or is one function lacking? Often a minor repair can restore functionality.
Hello Rob,

I cannot remove the key from the ignition on the Milano, do you believe that this can be fixed easily (such a thing..?)

I have an extra column assembly but hopefully I can fix the broken one it so I don't have to use two different keys

Thank you!
Gilles

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone who responded with leads.

I found a new multi switch - so mission accomplished.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts