Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help keep film making alive in the San Francisco Bay Area! We are student film makers (from UCLA and USC) who are originally from the Bay Area and want to return to film in the best place in the world! We are looking for a red 1750 Spider Veloce or Duetto from before 1970; the same car that was driven by Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate. We would need the car for a day or two of filming. There will be insurance and you will be given a credit in the film.

Why you can trust us:
We recently filmed a feature film in the area called Palo Alto and went to Tribeca with it! The always helpful bay area community enriched the film by loaning a number of vintage cars to our production, and all were satisfied with the results. We kept all of our promises and we have the references to show for it.

If you have any questions, comments, or think you can help us out by loaning us your car or steering us to someone who can loan us this car, please email or call Ian Dickinson at [email protected] or 707-280-1901

Thanks again for your help!

S

·
0 Posts
Hey, there's a Duetto on the front page of the Chronicle's "CARS" section, replete with owner's story, and most importantly, his name. Might want to find him and give a call - he seems like the type who would help.

David
'86 GTV-6

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! Actually, we just found someone willing to lend us their duetto on craigslist, but the people on this board have been very helpful. Thank you all so much!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi Film Student,

In case you still need a Duetto in your film. I am happy to loan mine, a 1967 red / black Duetto, very much stock. You can see pictures and my Duetto expereince in the picture room, search " San Francisco Duetto " for pictures and story.

Best of luck with your project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts