Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any quantity of Duetto Hub Caps for a '67 Duetto. They are the ones with the smaller ring. Must in very good condition to excellent. NOS would be a plus.

·
Premium Member
22,177 Posts
I have several standard 1600 hubcaps off a Super. I'd call them decent or good, not great. If that's not too low a standard for you, I can take and post some pics. CL has the 1750 style for sale, but I don't see 1600s.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
22,177 Posts
Here they are, in their glory. Stainless is straight, good condition, should polish up well. One black ring is good, the other three below average. If you're interested let me know.
Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Andrew,

I'd like to speak to you about a set of straight hub caps like these for my car. Do you have any left with the rings still on? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,142 Posts
Looking for any quantity of Duetto Hub Caps for a '67 Duetto. They are the ones with the smaller ring.
Classic Alfa has them for $57.50 apiece. See - wheels You need to look about 2/3 the way down the page. p/n WH003

·
Registered
640 Posts
Mr Fiat out of Atlanta GA also has them for $55.00 each.

"Chrome wheel cap for early Alfa Romeo Giulia,Giulia GT, Giulia Sprint GT, GTV, and 1750 Spider models. New production from Italy. Part #: AR-GIU-004 "

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts